How to Get the Most from Your Vision Insurance
Custom doesn’t have to mean costly at Spectrum Optical!
How can I get the most of out my insurance?
We’re so glad you asked! Spectrum Optical doctors are in-network with nearly all vision insurance plans common to West Virginia. Because we’re in-network, we bill your insurance directly, and you only have to pay for out-of-pocket costs. By billing your insurance for you, we make it easy for you to choose the products and services that are best for you AND your budget.
Here are some other tips that can help you get the most out of your insurance:
- Know what your insurance covers: Familiarize yourself with the details of your vision insurance plan, such as what services are covered, what providers are in-network, and what your out-of-pocket costs will be.
- Schedule regular eye exams: Regular eye exams can help detect potential vision problems early on and prevent more serious issues from developing. Make sure to use your vision insurance to cover the cost of these exams.
- Use your benefits: Many vision insurance plans offer additional benefits, such as discounts on eyewear or contacts. Take advantage of these benefits to save money on the cost of glasses or contacts.
- Ask questions: If you’re unsure about any aspect of your vision insurance coverage or benefits, don’t be afraid to ask questions. Your insurance provider or our team members can help you determine what you’re eligible for and how to get the best deal.
- Shop wisely: We offer exclusive rebates and discounts on your favorite eye care products. When there are costs your insurance doesn’t cover, we can help minimize your out-of-pocket costs to save you money. Check out current promotions here.
By following these tips, you can make the most of your vision insurance and ensure that you receive the best possible eye care.
What if I don’t have insurance?
That’s not a problem for us! We are proud to offer flexible payment plans through our partnership with CareCredit. To better serve you, our team members can offer an in-depth explanation of your doctor’s treatment recommendations that will help you prioritize the most important and time-sensitive aspects of your vision care. We also offer regular promotions to help you save money.
Healthy vision starts now and lasts a lifetime- we’ll help you figure out where to begin.
Affordable, Accessible, Always Focused On You – That’s the Spectrum Optical Difference.