To Our Patients,
About a week ago, we released a statement on what we are doing to protect our community from Coronavirus (COVID-19). Since that time, COVID-19 updates have regularly changed what information is available about the disease. At this time, Spectrum Optical remains OPEN FOR BUSINESS. We are, however, instating additional safety protocols that we are asking all of our patients to adhere to.
1) If you have traveled outside of the country or to a locked-down area within the last 30 days, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment.
2) If you have exhibited any flu-like symptoms or been exposed to anyone with such symptoms, we ask that you call to reschedule your appointment.
3) When arriving for an appointment, we ask that you bring no more than one (1) other individual with you in the interest of public safety.
4) Individuals over age 60 and individuals with special health concerns are being asked to text us when they arrive for appointments, and remain in their cars. We will respond to the text when that person is next in the queue for their exam. At such time, we will immediately take the patient to the exam lane. We ask that insurance cards and photo ID cards be left with our Front Desk staff for the duration of the appointment so we may update patient charts without having these individuals wait at Reception.
5) In addition to our thorough cleaning practices, our staff has also begun disinfecting furniture and and glasses frames with increased frequency. This is being done for the safety and comfort of our patients. As always, hand sanitizer and hand soap are easily accessible to our patients.
6) We are able to ship glasses and contact lenses to our patients for a small shipping fee. If you would like to have your order shipped to your home, please call our office to arrange this service.
In the event of statewide office closures, we will call our patients to reschedule their appointments. Our voicemail message, Facebook, and Instagram will be updated with new information as it becomes available. Please understand that we are carefully monitoring the progression of this Pandemic and are doing everything we can to ensure that our patients continue to receive exceptional care.
Thank you for choosing Spectrum Optical!